Sunday, January 18, 2009

Believe In Your Self

I heard this phrase that an arrow can be shot only by dragging it back, so when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into victory.
I have started believing in this phrase so sturdily, which is said so true.
Sometimes I loose heart and I cry, even then my eyes are dry,
and then I feel isn’t it better if again I try.
I try hiding my tears, so that no body should panic and fear.
Then I strengthen myself, and say believe in your self.
Why you loose heart, when nothing belongs to your part.
I deny the truth and hide without knowing next is my lucky ride.
Then I believed I can’t escape, because next could be my lucky grape.
I wondered, how I did mime, realized oh I learnt with time.
I took things for granted, and that’s when I lost what I wanted.
Now I know I will touch the sky as bad phase has gone and its time to fly.

No comments: